Children will progress through and eventually leave Kidsgrove Primary School been able to:
- write for a range of purposes including diary entries, persuasion, story to name a few.
- use their vast knowledge vocabulary to excite, inform or entertain the reader.
- understand a range of punctuation and the effect it can have on the reader in both writing and reading.
- understand the various sentence types that can be used to support different genres.
- Spelling using their phonetic knowledge and spelling rules put in place.
- to speak clearly, fluently and coherently, to be able to listen attentively with understanding, pleasure and empathy and contribute to group discussions effectively.